Health Analytics: Gaining The Insights To Transform Health Care
- Publish Date: 2013-07-10
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Jason Burke
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
A hands-on, analytics road map for health industry leaders
The industry-wide transformation taking place across the health and life sciences ecosystem is mandating that organizations adopt new decision-making capabilities, based on science and real-world information. Analytics will be a required competency for the modern health enterprise; this book is about how to cross the chasm. The ultimate analytics guide for the health industry leader, this essential book equips business leaders with little-to-no experience in analytics to understand how to incorporate analytics as a cornerstone of their 21st century competitive business strategy.
- Paints the picture for a new health enterprise, one focused on the patient
- Explores the financial components of this new operating model, using analytics to optimize the tradeoffs between cost and value
- Deals with the rising role of the consumer, using analytics to create a completely new health engagement model with individual recipients of care
- Looks at how analytics can drive innovations in care practice, patient-experienced medical outcomes, and analytically driven novel therapies optimized for the individual patient
- Presents a variety of text, tables, and graphics illustrating the various concepts being described
Within each section and chapter, Health Analytics assesses the current landscape, proposing a new model/concept, sharing real-world stories of how the old and new world come together, and framing a how-to for the reader in terms of growing that particular set of capabilities in their own enterprises.
We Also Recommend
Fyi: For Your Improvement, A Development And Coaching Guide (3Rd Edition)
Using Peachtree Complete 2012 For Accounting (With Data File And Accounting Cd-Rom)