Culturally Proficient Practice: Supporting Educators Of English Learning Students
- Publish Date: 2012-07-23
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Reyes L. Quezada;Delores B. Lindsey;Randall B. Lindsey
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Help your English learning students achieve academic success!
Designed to empower educators to become agents of change in their classrooms, schools, and communities, this guide introduces the principles of Cultural Proficiency and how they can help improve educators ability to effectively teach English language learners. This book features:
- Activities that build core Cultural Proficiency skills and promote personal transformation
- A chapter-by-chapter rubric for working effectively with English learning students
- A conversation-starting case story featuring the River View School District
- Strategies for using action research to improve the success of English learning students
We Also Recommend
Steck-Vaughn Ged: Test Prep 2014 Ged Mathematical Reasoning Spanish Student Workbook (Spanish Edition)
User'S Guide To The Early Language And Literacy Classroom Observation Tool, K-3 (Ellco K-3), Research Edition
Workbook For Madsen/Madsen'S For Madsen'S Engineering Drawing And Design, 5Th