Culturally Proficient Practice: Supporting Educators Of English Learning Students
- Publish Date: 2012-07-23
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Reyes L. Quezada;Delores B. Lindsey;Randall B. Lindsey
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Help your English learning students achieve academic success!
Designed to empower educators to become agents of change in their classrooms, schools, and communities, this guide introduces the principles of Cultural Proficiency and how they can help improve educators ability to effectively teach English language learners. This book features:
- Activities that build core Cultural Proficiency skills and promote personal transformation
- A chapter-by-chapter rubric for working effectively with English learning students
- A conversation-starting case story featuring the River View School District
- Strategies for using action research to improve the success of English learning students
We Also Recommend
Loose-Leaf Version Of Your College Experience 11E & Launchpad For Your College Experience 11E (Six Month Access)
The Earth And Its Peoples, Brief: A Global History (Mindtap Course List)