Health Analytics: Gaining The Insights To Transform Health Care
- Publish Date: 2013-07-10
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Jason Burke
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
A hands-on, analytics road map for health industry leaders
The industry-wide transformation taking place across the health and life sciences ecosystem is mandating that organizations adopt new decision-making capabilities, based on science and real-world information. Analytics will be a required competency for the modern health enterprise; this book is about how to cross the chasm. The ultimate analytics guide for the health industry leader, this essential book equips business leaders with little-to-no experience in analytics to understand how to incorporate analytics as a cornerstone of their 21st century competitive business strategy.
- Paints the picture for a new health enterprise, one focused on the patient
- Explores the financial components of this new operating model, using analytics to optimize the tradeoffs between cost and value
- Deals with the rising role of the consumer, using analytics to create a completely new health engagement model with individual recipients of care
- Looks at how analytics can drive innovations in care practice, patient-experienced medical outcomes, and analytically driven novel therapies optimized for the individual patient
- Presents a variety of text, tables, and graphics illustrating the various concepts being described
Within each section and chapter, Health Analytics assesses the current landscape, proposing a new model/concept, sharing real-world stories of how the old and new world come together, and framing a how-to for the reader in terms of growing that particular set of capabilities in their own enterprises.
We Also Recommend
Using Peachtree Complete 2012 For Accounting (With Data File And Accounting Cd-Rom)