Coach'S Guide To The Memory Jogger Ii: The Easy-To-Use, Complete Reference For Working With Improvement And Planning Tools In Teams (Growth Opportunity Alliance Of Lawrence)
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
This book is a comprehensive reference for coach's, managers and team leaders to help people better understand the purpose and method of using The Memory Jogger 2 continuous improvement and management and planning tools. It answers commonly asked questions about each of the tools, and explains how to effectively coach teams on when, why and how to apply them.
Why not ensure that your training efforts are supported by the best tools and resources available? GOAL/QPC's comprehensive training materials have been developed to give coaches, facilitators, and instructors the methods and guidance they need to conduct training that is relevant and valuable for every participant.
It just got easier to train others in the tools for continuous process improvement and effective planning. Make your company more efficient with quick access to the right tools and methods.
The Coach's Guide makes it easier than ever to use The Memory Jogger 2 as a key resource in your effective training efforts. You can get your teams to better use the basic quality control tools and management and planning tools so that they can achieve the objectives they've set for themselves and the organization.
Most importantly, it gets teams to rely less on the facilitator and more on developing their own self-sufficiency. Tabbed by each chapter for your convenience, the Coach's Guide is packed with everything you will need to better utilize The Memory Jogger 2.
- Provides a standard, easy to use format that allows coaches to find information quickly
- Offers instruction that applies to formal training situations and impromptu learning opportunities
- Helps coaches and teams choose the right tool for the situation, covers commonly asked questions, and their answers, about the tools and the process of using and constructing the tools
- Outlines simple examples, learning activities, and step-by-step tips on the construction of each tool
- Presents real company examples and the story behind each team's experience using one or more of the tools
We Also Recommend
Using Peachtree Complete 2012 For Accounting (With Data File And Accounting Cd-Rom)