Business And Competitive Analysis: Effective Application Of New And Classic Methods
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
The Definitive How-To Guide for Business and Competitive Analysis
- Transform raw data into compelling, actionable business recommendations
- Answer the questions executives askWhat? So What? and Now What?
- Todays 24 most valuable techniques: how to choose them, how to use them
- For everyone who performs analysis: managers, consultants, functional specialists, and strategists
- A completely new book by the authors of the popular Strategic and Competitive Analysis
Business success begins with deep clarity about your competition and your business environment. But, even as data gathering has improved dramatically, few business professionals know the state-of-the-art techniques for analyzing their data. Now theres a comprehensive, immensely practical guide to todays best tools and techniques for answering tough questions and making actionable recommendations.
Business and Competitive Analysis begins with end-to-end guidance on the analysis process, including defining problems, avoiding analytical pitfalls, choosing tools, and communicating results. Next, the authors offer detailed guides on 24 of todays most valuable analysis models: techniques that have never been brought together in one book before.They offer in-depth, step-by-step guidance for using every techniquealong with realistic assessments of strengths, weaknesses, feasibility, and business value.