Public Administration In Theory And Practice
- Binding: Paperback
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Hailed for its timelessness and timeliness, Public Administration in Theory and Practice examines public administration from a normative perspective, and provides students with an understanding of the practice of public administration. Combining historical, contextual and theoretical perspectives, this text give students a truly comprehensive overview of the discipline and focuses on the practical implications of public administration theory.
- Normative perspective focuses on the practice of public administration and helps students understand what public administrators do.
- Historical, contextual and theoretical perspectives provide comprehensive coverage of the subject matter.
- A thematic overview reinforces the multiple conceptual frameworks or lens through which we see public administration.
- Students will learn to think through to practical and realistic solutions that acknowledge an historic precedence and theory.
- Emphasis on performance measures and assessments
We Also Recommend
Objects First With Java: A Practical Introduction Using Bluej (5Th Edition)
Frauds, Myths, And Mysteries: Science And Pseudoscience In Archaeology