Rapid Review Physiology: With Student Consult Online Access (Rapid Review)
- Publish Date: 2007-01-12
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Thomas A. Brown MD
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Get the most from your study time...and experience realistic USMLE simulation! These new additions to the Rapid Review Series - highly rated in the First Aid rankings - make it easy for you to master all of the basic science material covered on the USMLE Step 1 Exam.
- An outline format presents information in an accessible, conceptual manner.
- High-yield margin notes focus attention on the content most likely to be encountered on the actual USMLE.
- Figures and tables emphasize and encapsulate key information.
- Narrative boxes clearly illustrate clinical relevance.
- Summaries highlight the major topics covered in each chapter.
- Practice exams provide clinically oriented questions in current USMLE format.
- Another 250 USMLE-style questions for each title are available at www.studentconsult.com - mirroring the look and feel of the actual exam, and providing detailed feedback on which areas you may need to study more.
We Also Recommend
The Acid Reflux Solution: A Cookbook And Lifestyle Guide For Healing Heartburn Naturally
Regional Human Anatomy: A Laboratory Workbook For Use With Models And Prosections
Echoviruses Reoviruses (Virology Monographs Die Virusforschung In Einzeldarstellungen)