Fam'S Musculoskeletal Examination And Joint Injection Techniques: Expert Consult - Online + Print, 2E
- Publish Date: 2010-07-20
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: George V. Lawry MD;Hans J. Kreder MD MPH FRCS(C);Gillian Hawker;Dana Jerome
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Fams Musculoskeletal Examination and Joint Injection Techniques provides cutting-edge content and clear, clinical advice on joint injection techniques and performing the musculoskeletal exam. George V. Lawry, Hans J. Kreder, Gillian Hawker, and Dana Jerome present full-color photographs and illustrations demonstrating musculoskeletal (MSK) exam and joint injection techniques for step-by-step guidance...in print and online.
- Master applied anatomy through discussions of basic biology, anatomy, and functions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Apply anatomy skills in aspiration/injection techniques of both the joint and periarticular structures.
- Perform and interpret the physical exam thanks to step-by-step how-to guidance.
- Visualize anatomic landmarks in precise detail using the rich, full-color photographs and illustrations.
- Find up-to-date material on common abnormal conditions for every joint and easily identify each one.
- Access information easily with coverage of examination and injection techniques, organized by body region.
- Tap into multidisciplinary viewpoints from rheumatology, orthopaedics, and other health professions including physical therapy and chiropractice.
- Perform exams more effectively with evidence-based findings throughout the text.
- Apply cutting-edge knowledge on injection techniques to your practice.
- See physicians performing injections and parts of the musculoskeletal exam in full-color action shots.
- View videos of injection procedures online at expertconsult.com that reinforce concepts from the text.
We Also Recommend
The Developing Mind: How Relationships And The Brain Interact To Shape Who We Are