Launching A Leadership Revolution: Mastering The Five Levels Of Influence
- Publish Date: 2007-10-22
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Chris Brady;Orrin Woodward
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Sooner or later, we are all called to lead in some capacity. Leadership skills are vital in corporate settings, small businesses, church or community organizations, and even within the home. Chris Brady and Orrin Woodward have recognized this need and have jointly created an in-depth, step-by-step guide for developing leadership skills.
Utilizing an abundance of historical examples, the authors have developed a unique 5-step plan that charts a course for creating and maintaining strong leadership in any organization. The plan guides the reader through the Five Levels of Influence :
- Learning: a leader must be able to learn from anyone
- Performing: perservere through failure to find success
- Leading: extend your ability by expanding your team
- Developing Leaders: learn to trust your people
- Develop Leaders who Develop Leaders: create a legacy
This book is full of prescriptive advice, quotes and anecdotes that illustrate their principles.
We Also Recommend
Using Peachtree Complete 2012 For Accounting (With Data File And Accounting Cd-Rom)
Risk Management Tricks Of The Trade For Project Managers + Pmi-Rmp Exam Prep Guide