Anyone Can Bake: Step-By-Step Recipes Just For You (Better Homes And Gardens Cooking)
- Publish Date: 2009-08-14
- Binding: Hardcover-spiral
- Author: Better Homes and Gardens
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
- The perfect, easygoing companion for anyone who loves the enticing smell of baking and could use a helpful hand in the kitchen.
- Hundreds of easy-to-follow recipes show how to make everything from classic apple pie to triple chocolate cookies to restaurant-style Baby Lava Cakes and irresistible Chocolate-Almond Croissants!
- How-to photos, helpful sidebars, and tips walk readers through any step that might appear tricky and answer questions such as, What if I don't have a rolling pin? and How do I combine wet and dry ingredients?
- Recipes call for easy-to-find ingredients, standard kitchen equipment, and simple techniques that anyone can master.
- Helpful icons identify each recipe as easy, easier, or easiest.
- This title makes an enticing gift for newlyweds, graduates, or anyone who's always wanted to become a better baker.