Best Easy Day Hikes Springfield, Missouri (Best Easy Day Hikes Series)
- Publish Date: 2012-03-20
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: JD Tanner;Emily Ressler-Tanner
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
For more than a decade, Best Easy Day Hikes has been one of FalconGuides most popular series. Small enough to fit in a back pocket, each guide describes approximately 20 to 30 easy-to-follow scenic trails in and around national parks, cities and urban areas, and popular outdoor destinations across America. From Anchorage to Atlanta, the North Cascades to Northeast New Jersey, these guides take hikers and nature lovers to the best and easiest trails, whether in their own backyards or in and around their favorite vacation destinations. Happy Trails!
Each guide features:
- Concise descriptions of the areas best hikes
- 20 to 30 hikes from half-hour strolls to full-day adventures
- Hikes for everyone, including families with young children
- GPS compatible trail maps and easy-to-follow directions
- GPS coordinates to each trailhead