Davis'S Drug Guide For Nurses + Resource Kit Cd-Rom (Davis'S Drug Guide For Nurses (W/Cd))
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Daviss Drug Guide for Nurses, Thirteenth Edition delivers all of the information you need to administer medications safely across the lifespanwell-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade-name drugs.
FREE DIGITAL ACCESS
One-year subscription to DrugGuide.com, Davis's Drug Guide Online, powered by Unbound Medicine. Youll have access to over 1,100 monographs from your desktop, laptop, or any mobile device with a web browser.
LIFE-SAVING GUIDANCE... AT A GLANCE
- Red tab for high alert medications, plus in-depth high alert and patient safety coverage
- Red, capitalized letters for life-threatening side effects
- Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
- Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions
- IV Administration subheads
- NEW! REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
- Pharmacogenomic content
- Much more!
LEARNING, CARE PLANNING, AND PATIENT EDUCATION TOOLS
Resource Kit CD-ROM
- More than 1,100 Nurses Med Deck-style, printable drug monographs for care planning and patient education
- MORE! Audio library for 1,200+ drug names
- EXPANDED! Drug search program
- Self-test tutorials
- Calculators for body mass index (BMI), metric conversions, IV drip rates, dosage/kg, and Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Interactive case studies
Online at DavisPlus
- Interactive flash cards
- MORE! Audio podcasts
- Video clips
- Schematic brain illustrations
- Much more!
Click the video below to watch a walkthrough of the Daviss Drug Guide for Nurses, Thirteenth Edition that highlights all of the free resources available to students and instructors.
We Also Recommend
The Developing Mind: How Relationships And The Brain Interact To Shape Who We Are