Parenting Your Adult Child: Keeping The Faith (And Your Sanity)
- Publish Date: 2011-01-24
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Susan Vogt
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Parenting Your Adult Child addresses such thorny issues as:
- When to rescue and when to not.
- When to push and when to restrain yourself.
- How to keep your faith when your child seems to be abandoning it.
- How to forgive yourself for the mistakes you made in parenting along the way.
- How to move into an adult/adult relationship with this amazing person you have raised.
We Also Recommend
Talk To Me Like I'M Someone You Love: Relationship Repair In A Flash
Splitting: Protecting Yourself While Divorcing Someone With Borderline Or Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Mothering Twins: From Hearing The News To Beyond The Terrible Twos
Joint Custody With A Jerk: Raising A Child With An Uncooperative Ex