2 Corinthians (Lifechange)
- Publish Date: 1996-07-15
- Binding: Paperback
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
A Church Divided
The church in Corinth was divided, and Paul, their founding pastor, found himself defending his ministry to them. False teachers had begun spreading lies accusing Paul of selfish motives. But Paul saw this division for what it wasa threat to the gospel of Jesus. Paul wrote this second letter to remind the Corinthians how hed worked among them. He wasnt defending himselfhe was defending the gospel by placing both himself and the Corinthians under the authority of Jesus Christ. His humble approach is a model for every ministry leader today.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with Gods Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the entire book of 2 Corinthians in 13 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a Bible study
- Imagine the Bibles historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have
We Also Recommend
Because Of Bethlehem: Love Is Born, Hope Is Here - Study Guide, Groups/Individuals Four Sessions