Golf, Naked: The Bare Essentials Revealed
- Publish Date: 2009-03-01
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Greg Rowley
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
If a golf swing takes a few seconds to execute, and a player shoots 100, what's happening on the course for the three hours and fifty-five minutes when players are swinging? An easy, amusing read, Golf, Naked is packed with tips, tales, tricks of the trade, and lessons for life that describe the 99 percent of the game that no one talks about. And it's written by bona fide club-selling, lesson-giving, cart-washing, vest-wearing PGA Golf Pro Greg Rowley. He offers information and advice that will help all golfers master the complete game, including the stuff that truly demonstrates a player's experience, comfort, confidence, and grace. The book answers such specific questions as:
- Who should you tip on the golf course?
- When and how is it okay to gamble?
- What do you do if the players in front of you are holding up your game?
- What is a sand bagger?
- What's the best way to grip a club?
- How do you calculate a handicap?
- When is it okay to move your ball?
- If you are wearing brown shoes, What color should your socks and belt be?
Golf, Naked is a 2010 IBPA Benjamin Franklin Award Finalist.
We Also Recommend
Your Short Game Solution: Mastering The Finesse Game From 120 Yards And In