[Re]Create The Organization You Really Want!: Leadership And Organization Design For Sustainable Excellence.
- Publish Date: 2016-10-24
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: John R Latham
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
- Do you want to make a good profit while taking care of people and the planet at the same time?
- Are you tired of stealing from one stakeholder to serve another?
- Do you wish there was a way to systematically create value for all your key stakeholders including customers, employees, investors, partners, society and the natural environment?
This book combines over 25 years of experience with peer-reviewed research that resulted in two award-winning frameworks. The Leadership and Design Frameworks are integrated into a 14-step blueprint for leading the journey to sustainable excellence. These critical steps are covered in the 14 chapters from leveraging the forces for change to the leadership system to a collaborative leadership style and culture of service.
Learn how to:
- Identify and leverage the Forces for Change
- Develop an effective Leadership System
- Develop your Collaborative Leadership Style
- Develop a Culture of Service
- Identify your Individual Leader Characteristics that support your leadership approach
- Leverage the Facilitators of Change to lead a successful [re]design and transformation and... Create Sustainable Value for Multiple Stakeholders!
Whether you are designing and building a new organization, transforming an existing enterprise organization, or just redesigning and rebuilding a part of the organization this book will help you become the architect of your organization - one that creates sustainable value for multiple stakeholders. In other words, [re]create the organization you really want and society needs!
We Also Recommend
Using Peachtree Complete 2012 For Accounting (With Data File And Accounting Cd-Rom)
Risk Management Tricks Of The Trade For Project Managers + Pmi-Rmp Exam Prep Guide