[Re]Create The Organization You Really Want!: Leadership And Organization Design For Sustainable Excellence.
- Publish Date: 2016-10-24
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: John R Latham
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Are you constantly fighting fires only to have them reignite? Are your stakeholders constantly wanting more and more from you and your organization? Have you tried a variety of improvement methods with mixed success? Organizations today face increasing pressure from multiple stakeholders and relentless global competition, forcing them to become more innovative in everything they do and produce. What is needed is nothing short of a renaissance of organization thinking and design.
- Do you want to make a good profit while taking care of people and the planet at the same time?
- Are you tired of stealing from one stakeholder to serve another?
- Do you wish there was a way to systematically create value for all your key stakeholders including customers, employees, investors, partners, society and the natural environment?
This book combines over 25 years of experience with peer-reviewed research that resulted in two award-winning frameworks. The Leadership and Design Frameworks are integrated into a 14-step blueprint for leading the journey to sustainable excellence. These critical steps are covered in the 14 chapters from leveraging the forces for change to the leadership system to a collaborative leadership style and culture of service.
Learn how to:
- Identify and leverage the Forces for Change
- Develop an effective Leadership System
- Develop your Collaborative Leadership Style
- Develop a Culture of Service
- Identify your Individual Leader Characteristics that support your leadership approach
- Leverage the Facilitators of Change to lead a successful [re]design and transformation and... Create Sustainable Value for Multiple Stakeholders!
Whether you are designing and building a new organization, transforming an existing enterprise organization, or just redesigning and rebuilding a part of the organization this book will help you become the architect of your organization - one that creates sustainable value for multiple stakeholders. In other words, [re]create the organization you really want and society needs!