Customer Experience For Dummies
- Publish Date: 2014-11-17
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Roy Barnes;Bob Kelleher
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Gain, engage, and retain customers with positive experiences
A positive customer experience is absolutely essential to keeping your business relevant. Today's business owners need to know how to connect and engage with their customers through a variety of different channels, including online reviews and word of mouth. Customer Experience For Dummies helps you listen to your customers and offers friendly, practical, and easy-to-implement solutions for incorporating customer engagement into your business plans and keep the crowds singing your praises.
The book will show you simple and attainable ways to increase customer experience and generate sales growth, competitive advantage, and profitability. You'll get the know-how to successfully optimize social media to create more loyal customers, provide feedback that keeps them coming back for more, become a trustworthy and transparent entity that receives positive reviews, and so much more.
- Gives you the tools you need to target customers more precisely
- Helps you implement new social and mobile strategies
- Shows you how to generate and maintain customer loyalty in order to achieve success through multiple channels
- Explains how a fully-engaged customer can help you outperform the competition
- Learn how to respond effectively to customer feedback
Your brand's reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Customer Experience For Dummies shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers.
We Also Recommend
Risk Management Tricks Of The Trade For Project Managers + Pmi-Rmp Exam Prep Guide
Redefining Global Strategy: Crossing Borders In A World Where Differences Still Matter