Llc Or Corporation?: Choose The Right Form For Your Business
- Publish Date: 2016-11-30
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Anthony Mancuso Attorney
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
LLC vs. C-Corp vs. S-Corp: The most important business decision youll make
Whether you are starting a new business or thinking about an existing one, the big question is which legal structure is best? The answer has important legal and tax consequences.
LLC or Corporation? explains:
- the basics of all business entities
- why sole proprietorships and partnerships are usually a poor choice
- how to avoid being personally liable for business debts
- how to pay less tax by choosing the right entity
- how to convert from one business entity to another, and
- requirements for doing business out of state.
LLC or Corporation? is packed with real-world examples to help you make the best choice for your company.This book has downloadable interactive forms.
We Also Recommend
Risk Management Tricks Of The Trade For Project Managers + Pmi-Rmp Exam Prep Guide
Redefining Global Strategy: Crossing Borders In A World Where Differences Still Matter