Study Guide For Understanding Pharmacology: Essentials For Medication Safety, 1E
- Publish Date: 2010-10-21
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: M. Linda Workman PhD RN FAAN;Linda A. LaCharity PhD RN;Susan L. Kruchko MS RN;Linda Lea Kerby RNC BSN MA;Jennifer A. Ponto RN BSN;Julie S. Snyder MSN RN-BC
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Reinforce your understanding of drugs and medication safety! Corresponding to the chapters in Understanding Pharmacology: Essentials for Medication Safety, by M. Linda Workman, PhD, RN, FAAN, Linda A. LaCharity, PhD, RN, and Susan L. Kruchko, MS, RN, this study guide offers content review and a wide range of engaging activities to help you master key pharmacology concepts and practice dosage calculation.
- Learning Activities reinforce important content for each chapter.
- Medication Safety Practice Questions help you review math skills, practice dosage calculations in realistic clinical scenarios, and reinforce vital medication safety points.
- A Practice Quiz at the end of each chapter helps you prepare for exams and ensures content mastery.
- Study Tips for Students Who Speak English as a Second Language provide extra help for anyone struggling with the language.