The Little Black Book Of London, 2016 Edition
- Publish Date: 2015-10-05
- Binding: Hardcover-spiral
- Author: Vesna Neskow
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
2016 Edition. With insider recommendations and full-color neighborhood maps that pinpoint landmarks, museums, entertainment, pubs, clubs, and hotels, this fab little city guide walks you through the best of the Royal Capital, with excursions outside London as well.
- Color-coded, numbered entries in the text are keyed to full-color area maps in each chapter.
- ''Top Picks'' direct you to not-to-be-missed attractions.
- Notes pages.
- Portable size and sleek, non-touristy ''Black Book'' format.
- Spot illustrations throughout liven the text.
- 9 easy-to-use fold-out maps.
- Elastic band place holder marks your spot.
- 4-1/4 inches wide by 5-3/4 inches high.
- Concealed wire-o binding.
- 238 pages.
We Also Recommend
West Country Cruising Companion: A Yachtsman'S Pilot And Cruising Guide To Ports And Harbours From Portland Bill To Padstow, Including The Isles Of Scilly (Cruising Companions)