Lean Enterprise: How High Performance Organizations Innovate At Scale (Lean (O'Reilly))
- Publish Date: 2015-01-03
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Jez Humble;Joanne Molesky;Barry O'Reilly
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
How well does your organization respond to changing market conditions, customer needs, and emerging technologies when building software-based products? This practical guide presents Lean and Agile principles and patterns to help you move fast at scaleand demonstrates why and how to apply these methodologies throughout your organization, rather than with just one department or team.
Through case studies, youll learn how successful enterprises have rethought everything from governance and financial management to systems architecture and organizational culture in the pursuit of radically improved performance. Adopting Lean will take time and commitment, but its vital for harnessing the cultural and technical forces that are accelerating the rate of innovation.
- Discover how Lean focuses on people and teamwork at every level, in contrast to traditional management practices
- Approach problem-solving experimentally, by exploring solutions, testing assumptions, and getting feedback from real users
- Lead and manage large-scale programs in a way that empowers employees, increases the speed and quality of delivery, and lowers costs
- Learn how to implement ideas from the DevOps and Lean Startup movements even in complex, regulated environments
We Also Recommend
Pokmon X & Pokmon Y: The Official Kalos Region Guidebook: The Official Pokmon Strategy Guide
Fire Stick: Learn How To Install Kodi On Your Amazon Fire Tv Stick And Turn Your Fire Stick Into The Ultimate Media Center! (Streaming Devices, Amazon Fire Tv Stick User Guide, How To Use Fire Stick)
Fire Stick: The Ultimate Amazon Fire Stick User Guide To Tv, Movies, Apps, Games & Much More! Plus Advanced Tips And Tricks!
Designing With The Mind In Mind: Simple Guide To Understanding User Interface Design Rules