5K Training For Beginners: From Couch To 5K Runner In 8 Weeks Or Less
- Publish Date: 2013-07-20
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Jago Holmes
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
If you've ever fancied running a 5k or just getting fit enough to run 5 kilometers in one go (that's 3.1 miles to you and me!) and you want to do it in the shortest amount of time, without risking injury, boredom or stagnation, then this book is exactly the one for you.
'5k Training For Beginners - From Couch to 5k Runner In 8 Weeks Or Less,' contains everything you need to know about running a 5k in the fastest, most efficient and fun way.
The book comes in 2 parts so if you're in to reading all about why and how your body changes then start by reading part 1.
Part 2 deals with the physical side of running and jogging and features 4 fantastic simple to follow running programs for beginners of all shapes, sizes and fitness levels.
You'll have access to some of the most up to date, cutting edge techniques to help improve your running.
THE PROGRAMS AND TECHNIQUES IN THIS BOOK WORK, plain and simple.
They've been honed and refined over 12 years having been road tested by a myriad of clients from all types of backgrounds and fitness levels.
You won't be bored following this unique, time saving 5k training program AND you won't need to start running endless miles each week in order to see results.
If you could get the same benefits by doing a shorter more enjoyable and invigorating run as opposed to a long, arduous and grueling one, which one would you choose?
Hopefully you chose the first option, because this is what the whole concept behind '5k Training for Beginners' is all about.
Here are 4 reasons why you should choose this running book...
- You'll be able to successfully and comfortably run a 5k at the end of your training; you'll have accomplished something that most people only think about doing.
- This program will help you lose weight quickly, build muscle and tone your body. By committing to something like this, the chances are as a side effect, you'll get in to the best shape of your life!
- You'll radically improve your health. Keep up with your training and you'll have more energy, be thinner, happier and live longer, you'll just feel great most of the time.
- Supercharge your energy levels on demand. You'll know exactly how to create your own 'feel good factor' which you can turn on and off like a tap.
No grueling or tedious long distance running needed AND no special equipment required.
Here are some more of the secrets you'll learn inside:
- How the biggest mistake that most new runners make is to set off at the beginning of their run, like a dog out of the traps... way too fast. Meaning within a short distance they need to stop because they're too tired and breathless to carry on. This is one of the worst ways of getting better at running because you'll need to rest after only a short amount of time.
- You'll discover how using advanced running techniques throughout your 5k training will transform your fitness and stamina levels... in just days never mind weeks. As well as this, these great strategies will actually reduce the overall time you need to spend on your training!
This truly is THE only running book you'll ever need.
We Also Recommend
Play Your Best Pool: Secrets To Winning Eight Ball & Nine Ball For All Players
Nature Walks Along The Seacoast: Southern Maine, New Hampshire, And Northern Massachusetts
Wwe Encyclopedia - The Definitive Guide To World Wrestling Entertainment