Self-Sabotage Syndrome: Adult Children In The Workplace
- Publish Date: 1989-12-01
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Janet G. Woititz
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Adult Children are among any company's most productive and valuable employeesdedicated, conscientious, capable and eager to please. But if you are an Adult Child and have answered yes to most of the following questions,you may be suffering from workaholism, burn-out or other work-related problems. This book shows you what to look for and how to make your worklife more satisfying and effective.
- Do you feel overwhelmed by your job?
- Are you so stressed on the job that you have headaches or stomach aches and can't sleep at night?
- Do you spend much of your time thinking and talking about
- your job?
- Do you feel responsible for everything that goes wrong at work?
- Are you loyal to your boss and co-workers, even when they
- don't deserve it?
- Do you work well under pressure but have trouble completing
- long-term projects?
We Also Recommend
Radiant Joy Brilliant Love: Secrets For Creating An Extraordinary Life And Profound Intimacy With Your Partner