The Green Business Guide: A One Stop Resource For Businesses Of All Shapes And Sizes To Implement Eco-Friendly Policies, Programs, And Practices
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
The Green Business Guide is a comprehensive resource designed to help organizations incorporate green practices into their operations. Its content blends strategic conversation at the board level with green planning and program management at the middle-level, and with how-to direction that spells out actions at the shop level.
This book will give organizations guidance on how to:
* Understand the environmental factors that are influencing businesses ability to operate profitably
* Evaluate the benefits of going green
* Develop a plan for transforming the organization into a green business
* Identify specific actions to reduce energy use, water use, control packaging waste, and use resources efficiently
* Communicate and report on your environmental successes
The Green Business Guide also contains dozens of user-friendly checklists for every facet of making a business more environmentally friendly. By following the guidance contained in this book, organizations will position themselves as leaders in the marketplace, in their industry, and in the communities in which they operate. Business is recognizing the importance of being a responsible corporate citizen--not only to avoid negative publicity and brand erosion, but also to enjoy benefits that translate directly to the bottom line.
We Also Recommend
Fyi: For Your Improvement, A Development And Coaching Guide (3Rd Edition)