What The Bible Says About Fasting Pamphlet
- Publish Date: 2016-01-28
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Rose Publishing
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
See key information on fasting at a glance! From Jesus' 40 day fast in the wilderness to the Daniel fast, What the Bible Says About Fasting covers dozens of Bible verses on fasting and features over 20 practical tips for how to fast and pray!
Have you ever wondered why fasting is important? Do you want to fast, but not sure if you are doing it right? Have you fasted before, and nothing happened? Fasting is a key spiritual discipline that will grow your spiritual intimacy with the Lord and refresh your prayer life. Deepen your understanding of fasting and see key information at a glance with this quick-reference pamphlet packed with charts, dozens of fasting verses, and practical tips!
Enjoy getting solid answer to key questions on fasting:
- What is fasting? Why should I fast?
- Does Jesus say we are required to fast?
- What's the Daniel fast?
- Will fasting help me get closer to God?
- How can I fast and what is the right way to fast?
Find out 4 different types of fasts; discover 8 tips on how to start fasting, and explore the connection between prayer and fasting as you dive into 17 stories of fasting from the Bible, including Daniel, Esther, Nehemiah, and Jesus. Great for personal or group Bible study!
14 panels, fits inside most Bibles, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, unfolds to 38 inches long.
4 Features of this What the Bible Says About Fasting Pamphlet
- Quick & Simple: Includes quick overviews and charts that make it easy to understand what fasting is, how to start fasting, why fasting is important, what fasting IS NOT, and more!
- Solid and Trustworthy: It provides dozens of key Bible verses while answering common questions and misunderstandings. It provides an overview chart covering over 17 Bible stories on fasting.
- Easy-to-Use and Convenient: Unlike books and commentaries, you can spot key information at a glance with this slimline pamphlet that fits inside most Bible covers.
- Packed with relevant facts: Covers safe guidelines for fasting, including what to do before, during, and after your fast.
Perfect for individual use, Bible studies, new believer's classes, church giveaways, or to keep in your Bible to reference when someone has a question. Fits inside most Bibles covers.
4 Reasons Why You Should Fast
Both mature and new believers often struggle with fasting, even though they know it's important. Some are not sure they are doing it right. Others avoid it as not sure it is necessary for their walk with God. Dive into the 4 reasons why you should fast
- Fasting nurtures a deeper sense of intimacy with God
- Fasting exposes weaknesses, compelling us to rely on God
- Fasting as a form of worship
- Fasting is a way of asking God to move powerfully in our lives and the world
How to use Rose's What the Bible Says About Fasting Bible Study Pamphlet:
Bible studies, small group discussions, discipleship classes, young adult studies, personal study.
We Also Recommend
Archaeology Of The Bible: The Greatest Discoveries From Genesis To The Roman Era