Sbac Test Prep: 4Th Grade Math Common Core Practice Book And Full-Length Online Assessments: Smarter Balanced Study Guide With Performance Task (Pt) And Computer Adaptive Testing (Cat)
- Publish Date: 2015-11-05
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Lumos Learning
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
This book is designed to help students get Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium 2017-18 rehearsal along with standards aligned rigorous skills practice.It Includes:
Access to Online SBAC Practice Assessments
- Two Performance Tasks (PT)
- Two Computer Adaptive Tests (CAT)
- Self-paced learning and personalized score reports
- Strategies for building speed and accuracy
- Instant feedback after completion of the Assessments
Inside this book, you will find practice sections aligned to each CCSS. Students will have the ability to review questions on each standard, one section at a time, in the order presented, or they can choose to study the sections where they need the most practice.Includes:
- Hundreds of standards aligned practice questions
- 30+ Skills foundational to success on Smarter Balanced assessments
- Five CCSS Domains: Operations and Algebraic Thinking, Numbers and Operations in Base Ten, Numbers and Operations - Fractions, Measurement and Data, and Geometry
- Engaging reading passages to make learning fun!
- Detailed answer explanations for every question
Teachers Get FREE Access to Lumos StepUp Basic Account
- Create up to 30 students accounts and monitor their online work
- Share information about class work and school activities through stickies
- Easy access to Blogs, Standards, Student Reports and More..
More than 10,000+ Schools, 19,000+ Teachers, and 150,000+ Students use Lumos Learning Study Programs to improve student achievement on the standardized tests and also to master necessary math, language, and reading skills.
We Also Recommend
Study Manual For The Test Of Essential Academic Skills, Version 5: Reading, Mathematics, Science, English And Language Usage
Take A Look: Observation And Portfolio Assessment In Early Childhood (5Th Edition)
Data Wise, Revised And Expanded Edition: A Step-By-Step Guide To Using Assessment Results To Improve Teaching And Learning